Friday 28 March 2014

Nothing is perfect

Yes, nothing is perfect and if you are really hard trying to make it than you are just stressing yourself out.
For example my car. It is very, very far from perfect but I really like it. It got scratched on the door (at the car park) and I never discovered who did it.





 I really stressed myself out about it and after contacting a few garages it looked like I have to get new door for £800! That is pretty much price of my whole car! So I got local garage to get the big dent "smack" out and then bought small paint kit from Halfords and sealed and repainted the scratch.
My car is 13 years old but in really good condition. No other scratches, paint is still very shiny and even inside is very clean. It runs very well. It will not be worth it to get new door and also it will be pity to get rid of good runner. So I am driving it with scratch on the door. Live is just not perfect.

Also yesterday my front window got chipped when driving ( I surprised myself that I didn't get even angry!). It is easy to get it fixed.
I hope that I finally in my "old" age of 32 I am getting more relaxed about everyday little accidents. It just isn't helping to get emotional about accidents.
So if your life is not perfect (your possessions have little dents) just relax, stressing out is not good for you. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment