Thursday 6 March 2014

Is your pet sleeping with you?

Answer is: Yes.
After more than a year we have gave up (mostly because the meowing and scratching the door) and let our cats sleep in our bedroom. It wasn't without a little problems like cats being so excited about it that they started play fight right on top of us. :-) Or waking us up at 3:00 in the morning because they wanted cuddle.




But now after a few weeks we got into a routine and our cats are finally letting us have a good sleep.
They are not allowed in our bedroom without us, so just walking there in the evening, will make them suddenly appeared  there waiting for us to open the door.


Our girl Micka will then find my hot water bottle and plomp herself on it and Meowgi will just make himself comfy under the bed.


During the night they will both find my feet and lye on them. I got so used to this weight on my legs that I will not even wake up!


In the morning they are both up the second we wake up and do a little dance on us to get attention. Then my husband has to get up and let Meowgi go outside. Micka will take over my husband side and be really cute until I will give her some cuddle.


After that she will follow me to the bathroom and back to the bedroom and will sit next to me while I am putting some make up on. Then she will go downstairs with me. By that time Meowgi is usually back just in time for their breakfast.
Is really funny how our cats just know our lives and they know how to "dance" around us. Sometimes I am wondering if we made our lives around them or they made their lives around us. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment