Friday 28 March 2014

Busy makes my happy

I like to be busy. Go to the GYM then straight to work then write something for my blog on my lunch break. After work straight to second work and when not having any shift that day go home and cook some nice dinner, feed the cats & play with them, hover & clean the house then maybe write something for the blog again or do some little DIY.

At the weekend it is food shopping, big cleaning, washing, ironing, gardening and of course baking.

Yep, I like to be busy. It is really funny that more busy I am more happy and also more energy I have.




I also took on this little photography course. I like to take pictures, but with even a little bit of adjustment they are not as I would like them to be. So I am doing this on line course which I got through Barclay's offers. I hope that it will be investment for future. Imagine all those really nice holiday pictures!

We sometimes have lazy TV days but for some funny reason it just makes me tired.
So for me more busy = more happy. :-)

Source: Web

No comments:

Post a Comment