Friday 21 March 2014

Birthday present/ Ramsay London

I had a birthday on Thursday and my lovely husband took me to 3 Michelin star restaurant Ramsay in London!
We actually got this lunch as our wedding present last year but still didn't have a time to go there.
We don't go out very often so this was real treat to us.
Our table was that in left bottom corner and of course restaurant was full. I even got a little birthday cake and candle! Manager than sing me happy birthday. So, so, nice!

I had a look in the kitchen too and there was 15 members of staff and head chef was a lady!
One of the waiters could also speak my language! What more can a girl wish to have for birthday!

Source: Web
So thank you very much my husband Rob and also Dee and Matt for this present!

No comments:

Post a Comment