Monday 10 March 2014

Enjoy little things in your live

This weekend was the best one in the last 5 months. Spring is finally in UK and here in Surrey was 17C and blue, blue sky!
Of course I was gardening. Planting and weeding and tidying. Always trying to make our little garden look bigger :-)
Is so nice to see our plants and flowers to grow. Even if slugs, snails and caterpillars are having buffet from my garden. I swear I never saw so many of the monsters!
So far I am winning.




 I have added some bark as it is supposed be barrier and anti slug.






 That is my homemade strawberry stand. This fence is sun trap and my strawberries love it there.


It was very nice and sunny weekend and we truly enjoyed it. We even had a lunch outside!


Home made Chilli con carne.

Apart from buying some more plants for empty spaces in our little border we didn't spend anything this weekend and we had really nice time. I enjoy just being at the garden and doing little tidying. I found it therapeutic.

I think it is important to relax and just enjoy a little bit of sun.



No comments:

Post a Comment