Thursday 13 March 2014

My fitness pal

I go to the GYM. Yes, I am trying be really healthy and fit. I can actually feel my age and some exercise is helping to slow it down. It is really weird but I feel the most energy after good session and good run in the GYM. :-)

How I said before I am very lucky that my company has corporate membership. I salute all people (Especially in UK) who run outside. Weather in UK is not very good for it. It is always raining or the wind is so strong that any running is real effort.

I have this App on my phone where you can put what you had for food and what sort of exercise you did that day and it will tell you if you are eating too much or too less.

Source: Web


With me going to the GYM and doing good run. (I am on 30 minutes of quick run at the moment) and then with two jobs (doing about 12 hours work a day) I can burn a lots of calories. Most of the time I don't have any time for dinner. I go from one job straight to the other and then spending literary 5.5 hours on my feet.

So when I put all my food & exercise & my second job in my fitness pal on Tuesday I was actually in minus with my calories! (And also very very hungry :-)

Source: Web

Yes, I didn't eat enough that day! I had to eat twice much next day. So sometimes my calories are really funny and this little App is helping me have good numbers of healthy calories & exercise in the week.
So all these diet and exercise "helpers" are not only for dieting and loosing weight but also for people who work and burn calories a lot. It is really hard when I come home after 12 hours of work and I am really hungry not to eat everything what I can see. No, I am trying to train myself to have something light and then go straight to the bed and then next day have healthy but "more calorie full " meals.

Source: Web
So Yes, I am using fitness pal and I am not trying to lose weight but only to be healthy and if I get a little bit "toned" in the process than I don't really mind that :-)))

No comments:

Post a Comment