Thursday 30 January 2014

Working it

I am very lucky that company I work for has corporate membership in the local Gym. I try to go there several times in the week but it isn't easy with my second job. I usually go there in the morning before my "full time job" then work from 9:00 to 17:30 and then from 18:00 I have to be in my second job. I finish most of the time after 23:00 and then it takes me about 25 min to drive home. So quite a busy day. I have shift in my second job only about twice a week so I actually see my husband a little bit :-). For last 2 weeks I have been fighting a cold so I didn't go to Gym and had a little bit of time to write my blog.
With me being OK now I have to figure out my free time (and time for my blog) again. I like to go to the Gym in the morning. It gives me more energy for rest of the day. I like to write something for my blog everyday too (it is relaxing for my mind) and I got used to it very quickly.

Ups. Look at the time! I have actually managed to write something before my job starts and then forgot to publish it!

No comments:

Post a Comment