Sunday 26 January 2014

Suprise shopping

I like to cook and I have my favourite stoneware dish. It is perfect size for 4 portions and even great for baking some cakes. A week ago when washing it I have noticed a few lines on it. It started to crack. So this Saturday we made a little shopping trip to see if they have some nice ones in T.K. Maxx. I really like shopping there. Sometimes you can find really nice and cheap things and I have found perfect replacement.







 Dark blue Le Creuset dish for £14.99. I hope that it will last us longer than our current dish. I always try to buy cookware which will last. No point in buying cheap dish which will last us again less then a year. Also when browsing I have saw this huge poster of Harry Potter and Philosopher stone book. It is actually my first English book which I read. Luckily my husband liked it too.




It goes nicely with my newly decorated second bedroom.

We have put our Chaplin on the wall behind the TV.


No comments:

Post a Comment