Wednesday 15 January 2014

Non toxic way - or at least I am trying

My cleaning routine is simple.
Every week I am cleaning our bathroom with Method bathroom cleaner . It is non toxic cleaner which smell divine and will not eat my lungs.




It will help with lime scale and with regular cleaning I don't need anything stronger then this. Also we have tiles on the floor in our bathroom + utility room + kitchen and I will wipe them (sometimes twice a day) with E-cloth and with Ecover washing liquid.

I actually use Ecover washing liquid for: floors, as surface cleaner and window cleaner. I really don't need hundreds of bottles for different purposes. This little cleaner will do it. Also very non toxic and I buy it when it is on offer so for 1litre I pay £2.

I have tried a lots of ecological washing powders & liquids (from Ecover too) some not very cheap and unfortunately they weren't "strong" enough for my husbands shirts. The best non itchy washing liquid is in my opinion Surf.
I know not very non toxic but for some reason I am not sensitive to it and it is on offer in the supermarkets quite often. I use it on colour clothes and for whites I have found out that Almat from Aldi is very good + it won Best Buy in "Which"

It cost £2.95 per 2.4kg. I think that is very good value and it works.
So that is pretty much my cleaning cupboard. Sometimes I have to buy a carpet cleaner because my cats have muddy paws. :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment