Friday 24 January 2014

Our monster cats

We were both working yesterday. I mean that we both had our second jobs shifts yesterday night. It doesn't happen very often. My full time job (as administrator/ accountant/ receptionist) is from 9:00 - 17:30 and then if I have a second job shift I start from 18:00  to often 23:00. I usually do Tuesdays and Wednesdays and my husband Fridays and Saturdays ( in different restaurant) but sometimes it happens like yesterday and we are both not at home for a evening.
My husband has usually time to pop home between jobs and feed our cats but not any time for their daily cuddle.
 When that happens they turn into little monsters. You know our cats are very well behaved and lovely but if they want something they will let us know.

Micka our girl


They meow and scratch, specifically at our bedroom door. So when we are both very tired (after more than 12.5 hour of work) they will not let us sleep. Yesterday evening was one of that days. I have come home and went straight to the bed ( at 23:45) and that when they decided to want to have a cuddle. Micka our little angel was so noisy that I was afraid that our neighbour will hear it. She can go on and on. When my husband came from work (at 00:10) Micka was just finishing her scratching (and destroying our door).
We tried a lots of different approaches to this problem, from ignoring it to switching hoover to using water gun. At the moment we just sleep with ear plugs and hoping that they will just give up and go to sleep.

In their loveliest
Any ideas for better solution?


No comments:

Post a Comment