Saturday 11 January 2014

Our rescue cats

It is 1 year of us adopting our two black & white and white & black. Micka (girl) and Meowgi (boy) are siblings and they were 9 months old when we took them in from Battersea dogs & cats home.

#


They came already vacinated, neutreted and microchiped. We have got them only 1.5 month after buying our cottage. We have imediately instaled mircochip cat latch. It works perfectly and make our keeping cats at home at night so much easier.

 
Microchip sure flap



Today I have been also to visit our VET and get their vacination up to date. VET was weighting them and Meowgi shot from 3.5kg to 4.5kg in 1 year! Micka is only a small cat and got from 3kg to 3.5kg.
I have also bought a flea treatment for them both. Last year Meowgi brought home full coat of them and we spent next 2 weeks washing, hoovering and cleaning everything almost everyday. Luckily our treatment Advantage worked very quickly.


We are so happy to have them and are very lucky that they are so cuddly with us. They made our house their home from day one and suprisingly didn't destroy anything. :-)
I love when they will greet me when I come home from the work and adore them when they spent day with me outside when I am gardening. They just know when we need cuddle and they will just curl on our laps.





No comments:

Post a Comment