Sunday 9 February 2014

Home made Pouffe

I have finally finished my pouffe.

 


Remember I have used our sofa cushion fabric.
First I had to take stitches out.



 Than I have measured 51cm diameter circle. Plate and lolly stick helped!


 I have cut it and pined white piping. It will make it more interesting.

Then sew it all together. It took me 1 1/2 hour, 1 broken needle (fabric is very thick) a few unstitching rows. I have sew together wrong bits!
In the end I have added 2 zips to make it easy to put it on and off and of course little handle.
I have put it on the already made cushion.


And here is our new pouffe!

Total cost: £0.99
Reused fabric from sofa cushions £0
Reused old table cloth for insert £0
Filling - reused organic sheep wool insulation £0
White piping £0.99


I am quite proud of myself. My husband just arrived from friend stag do and he liked my pouffe!
Job done.

No comments:

Post a Comment