Sunday 2 February 2014

Decorating bathroom

Our Victorian cottage has the bathroom on the ground floor behind our kitchen. It is not the best set up. Most people like to have a bathroom on same level as bedrooms but we got used to it.
When we first moved in we spend most money and time fixing this room.
It had:

1. leaking taps
2. leaking toilet system
3. rusty toilet holder
4. rusty shelves
5. light switch was monkey
6. shower head kept falling on our feet
7. grout was horrible and flaking
8. all paint needed re-do
9. ceiling light was only bulb (next to the shower!)
10. radiator was not working + rusty
11. shower seals old and not working
12. nowhere to hung the hand towel
13. toilet seat broken
14. door was water stained





So we really spend most of the time in our tiny bathroom redecorating and fixing everything.


Almost done.
Later I have added some pictures.


But I didn't really liked that they were too big and red one wasn't the best choice.
So I adjusted it a little bit.



Our new head shower is so nice. Grout looks great and so very white. We have spend 3 days doing it! The mirror I have bought from E-bay for £5. It had golden colour so I re-painted it. So now it looks quite expensive. :-)

n

 Also I have added a plant. Hopefully ivy will survive our bathroom.


 The first picture is actually my photo from my garden.


So far my ivy is growing.



and a little bit of decoration for bathroom door. :-) Of course from T.K. Maxx for £3.



No comments:

Post a Comment