Monday 24 February 2014

Easy weekend

We had our very "typical" weekend. You know one of those days where you just catch up with some minor DIY and lots and lost of cleaning.




We did our shopping as usually on Saturday morning and then I cleaned bathroom and my husband did ironing. Do you share house work?


Then I did some quick lunch. We had some cooked chicken pieces in the freezer ( left over ) so I mixed it with Aldi Red Thai sauce (£1) and rice. After we cut some more of tree branches on our garden and I did some more tidying there. Also washed my car inside out. Of course hand wash with bucket and sponge. My 13 years car still has nice shine. Sometimes looking way younger then 13 because of it.
After that I have tidied bedrooms and living room.
In the evening we had our TV dinner (just pizza in living room) and watched some DVD with Dexter.
I really like this series.
So that is our Saturday. Nothing special but very busy.

On Sunday we had some friends over. So in the morning I did big cleaning, hoovering and dusting so our house was cats hair free. :-). Repainted some scratches on the walls and set up nicely our dining room table.
I did roasted chicken + a lots of vegetable and also Czech potatoes salad. It is always difficult to judge what people will eat and what not. Especially with small children.
But we had nice time and everybody liked my food. In the evening we just  relaxed and watched new DVD of Games of Thrones.




I didn't write any of my blog post for first time. I think that it is important sometimes to switch off and just relax with your loved ones. We do work quite hard so having two evenings just for us it very nice.


No comments:

Post a Comment