Thursday 26 June 2014

Work and work to save

This week I got 4 shifts in my second job! It means that in 5 days I will be working about 60 hours. I don't usually do so many hours but if I have this opportunity I will do it. Only regret is that I don't go to the GYM, because to be honest I am totally exhausted after 13 hours of work.



Then I remember how stressed was my husband when he didn't have a job for about a 1 1/2 year and our money was really tight. It remind me to take any shifts now when we are relatively financially OK so we can save. It is for our future. It is really important to have some saving for rainy days and not live just for now.

 

In the end of the day I can sleep better knowing that we can pay our bills for a while even when loosing our jobs.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment