Wednesday 11 June 2014

Bamboo chinoisse chippendale chairs / on e-bay!

I found these chairs on e-bay. They look like bamboo chinoise chippendale. I would love to have them but unfortunately they were in Sheffield + finished now.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bamboo-chairs-/221454261313?pt=UK_Home_Garden_LivingRoom_RockingChairs_SR&hash=item338fb3dc41

They could look like this after some care. Nice isn't it? I like it because it is very different from high street furniture shops where all furniture just looks the same.









We have nice solid oak table + real leather chairs in our dining room. We got them from my husbands parents. I am just not sure about the chairs. They aren't very practical in our house. Cat's claws and leather just don't go together.



They already have some "damage" from our furry monsters. I am just not sure how much more they will take. Should we change them?









No comments:

Post a Comment