Tuesday 21 October 2014

Sewing and sewing

Another little tick on "to do for baby" list done.
I have sewed a cot bed skirt. Just a simple 3 piece of white fabric covering the bottom half of the cot. It looks so neater now. What do you think?




 That was before. You could see the cable behind. :-(


Also I have started to do some cover for a changing mat. So it looks nice and also not cold for baby.
Just a simple slipcover. Easily removable and washable.

All you need: fabric, sewing machine, pins, pen and scissors. The fabric is Riley Blake grey dot. Bought it on Plush Addict. I had to add some ordinary white fabric as backing. The mats stripes were showing.


I have pined it and cut it to fit.


Then just sewed the pieces together and done!


Will show the finished mat when my husband will move the furniture around :-). We have sold the last of the "not needed" furniture and finally we have space!

No comments:

Post a Comment