Thursday 9 October 2014

Cats & pregnancy

It is really funny, but I am pretty sure that our cats have known that I am pregnant even before it showed on the "stick". :-) They both got more cuddly with me and as I realised they never leave me on my own at home. At least one is always in the room with me. Especially in the morning when I am getting dressed & putting makeup on. Sometimes even Meowgi (the boy) follows me to to bathroom at night and then back to the bedroom. :-)))

Mewogi's usual position.

Micka stopped to walk on me at night. She still walk on my husband! Meowgi didn't also for a while.
We are very lucky that our cats are very friendly and cuddly & they love each other.
New thing is that they started to go into the bathroom with me. Micka always just sit near me and watch me.


Here she was checking me in the bath! Then she sit on the window sill and stayed with me. They usually don't go the the bathroom because they do not like the steam. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment