Wednesday 15 October 2014

Clothes & pregnancy & pictures without me

There is a lot of clothes shops and clothes are quite cheap here in England (compared to men clothes) so it was surprise for me that I couldn't find any maternity clothes! When I have found some (on Internet) they were twice a price of ordinary ones. For example basic top can cost about £6 - £8 (from cheaper shops) but add to it "maternity" (a few gatherings around a waist) and it is £16! Maternity is a magic word. Same as "wedding". It just means that the shops can charge more. Then on top of it, you have to buy it on line and pay the shipping.
I have just bought a few tops in bigger sizes from Primark and then bought proper maternity from E-bay (second hand, sometimes with labels still on - very ECO & frugal :-)|. Just a few items will do. All together I have spent £180 ( 2 jobs + clothes for home). The biggest purchase were the tailored trousers from H&M (new). So now I am literary living in 2 cheap black skirts from H&M and the black "expensive" trousers from H&M. I have bought proper maternity black trousers (second hand), but they are still a little bit big for me. :-)




Also I do a lot of photos, I have noticed that there aren't really any photos of me! I do big amount of DIY .... but it looks like somebody else is doing it. There are actually more pictures of Rob. So I have put 2 together and this is a picture of me this morning + what I usually wear to work. Something comfy + will fit into the office. :-)

White maternity top from E-bay - £4
Grey Next cardigan from E-bay - £5.50
Skirt from H&M - £5
Black tights from Oasis - £5 (sale)
Total: £19.50


Please don't mention my hair. I am a little bit sensitive about them. :-))) Also next time no rubbish bin next to me.






No comments:

Post a Comment