Thursday 22 May 2014

Willow screening update 2

We got delivery of more screening yesterday! I know not very exciting but the fun is I didn't order it. That even is not the whole story.
Firstly I have ordered 2 rolls of 2m high and 4m long willow screening. Next day I got delivery but the rolls were only 1.5m high. So I have contacted the seller. I have bought it on Amazon (and used voucher from my Amazon credit card) so I taught that all process will be very safe. Seller (Primrose shop) apologised and gave me the small rolls free! So I have been very happy when the mine 2m rolls were delivered on Monday. Yep, I got 4 roll now. 2 days later (on Wednesday) I got another 2 rolls of 2m high rolls. So now I have 6 rolls!
Not sure what is happening but I think that our neighbour is getting a little bit worried what for goodness sake we are going to do to our tiny garden. :-)




I have of course contacted the seller about it. In the end I don't want to be charged for them. They are about £43/roll! Also they are very heavy and big so shipping them is not cheap business.Our back now looks like delivery depot.
So have anything like that happened to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment