Wednesday 21 May 2014

Garden revamp + willow screening update 1




I have spent a lots of time in the garden these past few days. Do you remember when we wanted to paint our fences? We decided against it and chosen to install willow screening. But first our fence needed some repairs. It really isn't our fence as our neighbour fence so we can't change it.
Also we at least asked our next door neighbour about doing some small repairs to it. He was fain with it.
I have got some free wood from my work (used for packaging) so I changed a few rotten planks and also screw together our garden gate. It was just falling apart! I have used about 50 screws on it!

Fence & gate before

 

Fence & gate after fixing

I have fixed our back fence with some wood so it will not twist. Also changed the willow screening on the other side for a new.


 Some other panels were rotten too so they got some new tops.



We still have to install another rolls of willow screening at the back. These rolls are 2m high so it will be heavy job to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment