Wednesday 14 May 2014

Weird and wonderful cats

I was looking up all my photos of our cats and realised that we have a lots of really funny ones.
It will be pity if they will just stay in my camera. They are true projection of our cats live. They do not take anything seriously and everything is just one big play. We learnt that it is really good idea to have camera near in case of them doing something funny.
Only place when I will not let cats in is the bathroom. It is really weird to have a cat watch you when you go the the toilet. It freaked me out. Also our cats are always looking curious at us when we do not have any clothes on. (When getting dressed) I would like to know what they are thinking! :-)

Here are some of the weird and wonderful pictures of Meowgi and Micka.

Meowgi and his sleeping step

 
Micka likes to sleep on my sewing box
Of course on top of the bookcase
That will happen if you take a picture of cat with a flash
Meowgi loves tummy rub. He knows how to do joga.
Micka sleeping in the toilet!
Meowgi trying to catch my camera strap while I am taking pictures of him.
Micka sniffing my camera lens.
Meowgi sleeping. Isn't he cute?
Micka sleeping! Even dog bed is not big enough! ( and that's my husbands feet) :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment