Saturday 3 May 2014

Little update

I was playing with my blog - again :-)
I taught that my blog looks a little bit old fashioned. You know when I look at my favourite blogs (Young House Love or Swoon Worthy) mine looks just so horrible compared to them! I get a little bit upset about it. I am still fighting with blogger to make it look how I want to. I am beginner with blogging and sometimes I am a little bit lost with all of that funny names like "Favicon".
I have spend about a hour trying to change it to something "mine" and that little thing doesn't want to move from my blog. :-(
Oh well. So I made my blog looks more streamline and simple. Also with more space for bigger pictures. I would like to do something with my header. Maybe add some artistic background instead of simple blue font.

It still needs a lots of work but I will get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment