Tuesday 1 July 2014

Selling and selling

We are making our house a little bit lighter. Over the 18 months of owning our home we slowly got more staff than we really need. You know when you get your first home you start buying a lots of decorations and kitchen utensils, blankets and cushions. Just too much for your little house. Then you start putting it in the attic, just in case of needing it. That is how our attic became really full. One day I poke my head there and saw all of that "not needed" staff. No! We are not keeping it.



That is why I am spending my free evenings on E-bay. I love that site. You can get really good bargain or get rid very easily of unwanted staff.

So far I have sold (not counting my clothes :-)

1x 1.5m high willow screening
1x 2m high willow screening
1x garden table
1 x paper pot maker
12 x decorative balls
1x bamboo plant (+1x bamboo plant given free)
1 x cat scratching post
2 x cat bed

We don't need it, will not miss it and somebody will give it a good home. Plus side is, our attic looks so much nicer and we have a little bit more money for our new boiler!

No comments:

Post a Comment