Wednesday 23 July 2014

New loft hatch

We are slowly progressing with your new loft hatch. I have found a few minutes to paint new cover. It is just a simple piece of wood. This loft is not going to be used very often. Just for a boiler flue check up. Also the loft got a coat of paint and i have fixed peeling paint on top of filler (where light used to be). It is hot here in Surrey( I know unusual) so paint is drying very quickly!

Lights are fixed and so, so bright!


Loft hatch as 2 coats of paint.



I have fixed the peeling paint. We think that the filler was dodgy.



 Then I have painted the loft hatch cover. Of course in the bathroom! :-)))



It was simple. I have used paint brush on the edges and then roller. I have painted it with just a white emulsion.


This is not the best of pictures, but it is the "mess" of wires the Rob's dad had to work with.


This is the loft. It is tiny.


 And all of that problems just for this little pipe. (Boiler flue)



We still had to fix 2 handles on the hatch cover and then some draft proofing tape.


No comments:

Post a Comment