Tuesday 15 July 2014

My beautiful curtains - but so wrong

I have bought so, so lovely pair of curtains. They were perfect in size (no sewing needed) and I loved their horizontal stripes. The horizontal stripes didn't "arrive" in UK yet so it is quite hard to get curtains like this. I just loved them! But then we have woken up on Saturday morning and there was this strange yellow light in the room! Not nice! Everything looked dirty! My beautiful curtains went bad. I just could not leave them on. So back to ours simple stone coloured & short ones.

See here, they are just perfect.




 They even have perfect eyelets.

 

But when you will cover the window with them. They go very yellow.


So sometimes when you think that you found the perfect item for your house it isn't really that perfect in the end. I am very sad to let them go. Hopefully in somebodies else house they will look nice.






No comments:

Post a Comment