Monday 7 April 2014

Weekly baking - Chocolate & raisins bake

With all of our dining room decorating I had almost no time for baking but this quick and so, so nice chocolate bake is so quick that I have squeezed it in the oven while doing Sunday dinner!




Receipt: (for up to 8 people) BIG portions

450g plain flour
350g sugar
9 table spoons of sunflower oil
1/2l milk
2 eggs
1 table spoon of cocoa powder
2 table spoons of vanilla sugar (or any vanilla favouring)
1 baking powder ( for 500g of flour)
cinnamon
raisins (bathed in spiced rum)
chocolate for top

Easy receipt. Just mix everything together. I always put all powders fist in the bowl and then slowly adding the liquids.




 It will have this consistency. Then I have oiled and flour dusted big baking try. Please don't forget that this bake is big portion! It will also rise.


Just pour in and then I have sprinkled with spiced rum soaked raisins. Don't worry about alcohol it will bake off. :-) Just the spiced taste will remain.



Put in the oven on 180C for about  40 minutes or until nice and brown.

I had a little accident with mine! :-))) I actually got little mountain in the middle!


 I have then melted plain milk chocolate and spread it on top.


Still my little chocolate mountain was moist and yummy!



No comments:

Post a Comment