Wednesday 16 April 2014

No clothes buy year - update 2

It is 3 months into my no clothes buy year! I still didn't buy and more important I didn't need any. It is surprising how little clothes one really need. I still didn't wear about 1/3 of my clothes and I don't count my summer ones.
My wardrobe are not any smaller and drawers any emptier.



Actually I have thrown away only one fairly used jumper because it had paint splashes from painting our dining room. :-)


Also I have quite a number of jackets and I have worn about 4 of them in 3 months. 


My drawer is still very, very full. Only positive thing about my many clothes is that I very rarely buy them for full price. Most of them are from sales. Still it is basically a lots of money just sitting there and not doing anything.
They could be used for paying my mortgage off!

I think that I will do a little e-bay sort and actually sell some of my clothes. There is no point of having some items just in case.


No comments:

Post a Comment