Tuesday 17 February 2015

Sheep skin for our Armadillo pushchair

Finally I got a time to finish the second sheep skin. First one went into the "cloud rug" for nursery. This nicer one went into the liner for our Armadillo. It is lamb sheep skin and it is very soft. Just perfect for a pushchair!

 


Firstly this is the lamb sheep skin I have started with. 

 

I had to measure it properly so it would fit it. I have put it inside of pushchair the skin up and then run pencil around. Copying the existing liner.

 

Then followed the cutting. In the end I just cut off the legs, so not a lots of waste.


That is our Armadillo "Liquorice" So far I am impressed with it. Light and very easy to fold down and back up. I am little bit worried about the wheels. They seems be a little too small and smoove for our pavements & roads. 


All done! I have also cut in holes for straps.  This liner didn't take me more then 20 minutes to do!
The little "wave" on top is not that bad and hopefully will lay down in time. 


Cost: Sheep skin free from my parents!


No comments:

Post a Comment