Friday 20 February 2015

Baby stash - Nuk glass bottles

I just received my order from Nuk! I have bought 4 glass bottles and some silicone + latex teats and a cleaning brush.



They look really good and are very sturdy. I have a little obsession about plastics so for me it makes sense to use the glass. It is easier to clean it and hopefully it will last. As glass they are naturally BPA free so no any nastiness in them. As for teats I went for both silicone & latex in two sizes to try them out.The baby will be the judge.


Also I didn't buy any steriliser. We will try sterilising in the boiling water first. I hope for breastfeeding our baby boy and we will use bottles in first 6 months only when on go and with breast milk (expressing).  So still have to do some research into expressing machines. :-) So far the Medela swing is looking quite promising. As first time mum I don't have any experience, but I will give the whole breastfeeding and expressing thing a good chance. I will use first what the nature gave me. :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment