Tuesday 23 December 2014

Happy Christmas!

I have not written for a while now as I had a little accident and puled my pelvis muscles & ligaments. Don't ask how. It was all my stupidity and I paid for it for 3 weeks! I could literary not walk for a week and then I was walking like a 90 years old. My pregnancy is not really helping as I could not take any medication.
Now after 2 physio and 3 weeks I am feeling so much better. I didn't put anything on my blog as I was totally wiped out and also I didn't do anything!
3 weeks of rest.

I have managed last weekend finish the Czech Christmas baking.
See! It is much less of it then last year but I think that with damaged pelvis and 7 months pregnancy is a good reason! :-)))


I did about 8 different kinds of Czech sweet. You will not find anything diet about this baking!



Other thing I have managed to do is finally install (not me but specialized installers) the heat recovery fans which we had for more than 2 months! We still have to paint + use some filler around them but man they work! Humidity in our house went down, house is about 3-4 C warmer and no more smelly towels! Our dehumidifier is permanently in the second bedroom and used only for drying clothes! No more moving 13 kg of machinery down the stairs. :-)))

Here are some pictures of the action. More when we will decorate.


It took only about 20 minutes and my nicely clean kitchen became this!.


 Dust and dust everywhere! They had to drill into the wall to make a bigger holes.


 Our cats had a fun! So on top of the dust there were dirty paw prints everywhere too!


After about 5 hours we got the fans! Not the prettiest but they work!


 One for bathroom too.


After the workman left I have spent about another 4 hours cleaning! I had to even wipe dawn the walls!
It was fun with pulled pelvis ligaments!



No comments:

Post a Comment