Tuesday 6 January 2015

Back from Christmas holiday!

Ahh, Christmas is over and back to work. Such a hard thing to do after days of doing nothing but lazying on the sofa and eating chocolate! :-) I had a little help with the doing nothing!





Cute Meowgi!

I truly enjoyed the break. We had very low spend & frugal Christmas. I gave my husband Rob some nice clothes and he bought me also something nice and needed (maternity wear). Otherwise we spent time with the family. This year we even didn't do any sales shopping. We have what we need and there is no point in spending on something just because it is cheaper.

Also the rest got my pelvis joints back together and I am mobile again! Already did busy shift in my second job on New Years Evening + New Years Day + some more.

Even 30 weeks pregnant and I can manage to work in busy restaurant. :-)


Getting bigger and bigger. I can't believe that I have now about 7 kg more than before pregnancy!
Still 10 weeks to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment