Wednesday 3 December 2014

DIY/ Homemade baby bib

I have made a start on baby bibs this Sunday. I have used nice soft flannel fabric for it. It is actually second hand king size bedding set ( only washed not used ). Cost me £7.50 for metres and metres of it! On one side is white + dark blue stars and other dark blue + white stars.

 


So firstly I have cut out good pattern (free from the web) then cut the fabric (2 pieces) with about 1.5 cm for edges.


Yep this is the mess a little sewing can make.
Then put the right sides together and sew it together. Leave a little hole so you can put the fabric through.


In the end sew the little hole together and add snap. I have bought a KAM snap set as I will use it in other DIY/ Sewing projects.


Reversible DIY baby bib! Yey! Now about another 9 to go as I want to have about 10 of them






No comments:

Post a Comment