Tuesday 23 September 2014

Visit of my workoholic family

What happens when you get a visit from your workaholic family? DIY and some more! Yep, that is what happened on the first day of my parents & both my brothers holiday in my house.
I was showing them around and last was the attic (here in England very important room) as it is the only storage what we have. My dad and my middle brother (I am the youngest one) had one look at its unfinished stage and started straight away on it! Asking me where is our jigsaw cutter (It needed some translating as I didn't know how it is called in English) and then sending me to Screw fix to buy one!
In all chaos I took some pictures. Please be warned they were working and not posing. :-)))

My dad doing the finishing of the loft hatch.




Both my brothers are thinking about the best way how to hide electric + TV cables.


We have only small attic but so, so useful!


 Two heads are more then just one. :-))) In the process of cutting the floor boards.


Then they sent me to B&Q for some more of the loft boards as they were running low and then they even sent my husband (He can't speak Czech) for some screws!
Yep, we had some fun. First day and four hours later attic finished all of us + cats covered with dust and our house in mess. My mum was helping me then clean it. Meanwhile we were taking turns to take a shower and stick our clothes in the washing machine. :-))) My brother was then asking what else is there to do!
So I took them next two days to London and did a lots and lots of walking to tired them out! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment