Thursday 18 September 2014

New page on the blog

I have added a new page named: Pregnancy & baby. There will be the most important "staff" regarding our first.
So far I have been so lucky and didn't have the usual pregnancy symptoms. No running to bathroom first thing in the morning or staying in the bed for me! :-)
I have been only a little bit tired so going to GYM had to go and also I have rested more so no blog for a while. Now I am 14 weeks and I am thinking about going back to GYM. I can feel that my body isn't as strong as used to be.

Also we are thinking about slowly changing our second bedroom to more of baby room. We will sell our futon. It served us very well. Also getting rid of small TV and TV stand to make a room for some dresser for baby staff. We will keep 2 wardrobes (as there is my husbands clothes) and also the computer desk.
We will be buying cot/bed on e-bay and just getting new mattress. I am at the moment looking at dressers. I want just some long and made of solid wood. I will probably sand it down and paint it white. I am quite looking forward to some more DIY!

1 comment:

  1. Easily Boost Your ClickBank Commissions And Traffic

    Bannerizer makes it easy for you to promote ClickBank products by banners, simply visit Bannerizer, and grab the banner codes for your selected ClickBank products or use the Universal ClickBank Banner Rotator Tool to promote all of the ClickBank products.

    ReplyDelete