Wednesday 6 August 2014

Gluten free diet

My stomach upset sickness is finally over! I have been so unwell that I let go of everything not essential. It means that house looks like a bomb exploded, no GYM for like ever and only half job done at the work. Sorry but my almost daily Blog writing has to be put on stop too I really didn't have energy for anything than just trying to survive!


Source web
And why was it? I have been stupid! I have this gluten / wheat intolerance.




I have been for a few months trying to slowly add more and more gluten to my food. I have been so good that I could eat a pizza without any stomache! In the end I have overdid it and now I am on squere one. I will not tolerate again any gluten! :-(((  Luckily the shops are so much better supplied with gluten free food these days. 10 years ago it was a pain to find anything  gluten free.

My favorite bread is Genius seeded loaf. It taste just like a ordinary bread it is just "lighter"


Also bread & rolls & cakes from Warburtons are OK.

So no more pizza, no anything breadcrumbed and back to my gluten free baking.

No comments:

Post a Comment