Thursday 7 August 2014

Bad and unlucky day

Yesterday I had one of the "bad" days. You know the days when your luck just got lost and everything just go wrong. You will not get any warning. I got up as usually, had a shower and went to work. That is when it started. When unlocking my car door I have noticed a big scratch on my door! :-((( Another one?

I have already a number of them on my car. None of them my mistake! I would appreciate if other people had a little bit of consideration and stopped damaging my little runner. Somebody just opened their car door into mine.





So bad day, but It didn't stopped there. My husband ordered some clothes and shoes on line and I have "added" really nice pair of hiking shoes for me to his order. I have opened package and all of his clothes were very nice and my 1 pair of shoes were damaged. :-(

Then I went home after work and ... we have a pee on our front door again!

And when I have all sad opened the door I have discovered that our cat (Micka) walked on something like licorice! You know that sticky black staff? Yep, she had it stuck to all of her paws! She was sleeping on the carpet! On the cream carpet with her black sticky paws!

So I have spent about a hour cleaning all the stains from our cream carpet than changing the bed (black staff there too) wiping the floor and cleaning the pee from our front door. But when I have opened the washing machine to put there our stained bedding, surprise! Washing machine was full of the water! :-((( Really??? Has the washing machine to chose to break down today?

So first I have drained it and then washed everything! Poor Micka was still trying to get the licorice staff off from her paws and she was leaving pieces everywhere. So off she went outside (with my help). We just couldn't get how the cat got that on her. Maybe she walked on some baking? So not very happy neighbours!

That was hopefully end of my very bad and unlucky day. My husband was very nice and cooked the dinner. Even if it was ??? lamb steak with baked beans and fries from the freezer. :-)))


No comments:

Post a Comment