Tuesday 25 November 2014

Where with coat hangers?

Our house is overflown with coat hangers. I will banish some to the attic and there suddenly is a sea of them again. I think that they are actually breeding here. Our wardrobes are overfull, washing basket has always some and I am not even talking about the underneath of wardrobes! They are hidden everywhere! To resolve our problem with them I have sew a little bag (meaning big one) for them and designated it to our utility room (meaning utility cupboard/ that little space in front of condensator) as we are here in England calling room even a 1m x 1m area of corridor.
So what do you think?



I have "stuck" it with non drill holders (we always have some at home) so hopefully no damage to my paint job. My husband (as he is doing the ironing in the Home in Surrey) will have easy access and also only 1 bag to carry (no slippy handful of coat hangers).

  

I have put some elastic for holders as it will be easier to put the bag on and off.  I didn't bother with any colorfull decorations as this bag will be hidden and the best leave it plain.


I have sew it big enough for all of ours coat hangers. So no excuse to hide them anymore.



Cost: Fabric - offcut of old curtains
Elastic already had meters of it
Non stick holders - already had but pack cost about £3.99

In reality only part cost for holders. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment