Wednesday 12 November 2014

Let it hang

That is exactly what I did! This is just a little DIY. :-)))

When we were thinking about "logistics" of having baby there was the question of laundry. We will try to use a cloth nappies so we bought nice nappy bucket, but for a rest of the clothes we didn't need to think long. I still had this Primark fabric laundry bag from before my husband. (I know I keep everything). I am glad that I kept it as it will be perfect for lots of tiny little baby clothes + muslins.
It just needed to go somewhere.
In the end I have just sew to it little tags and with a help of wall hooks put it on the side of our baby changing dresser. Perfect. When we will be changing baby the laundry bag will be right there.






 Tags done.


Sticky wall hooks done. Hopefully they will not come off with a stain from the dresser.


Laundry bag for our baby done.


Cost:
Primark laundry bag: free as it was on the attic for ages
Tags: free (ribbon from some blanket)
Hooks: already had them (we always have some sticky hooks in our house)
Time: 10 minutes
Total: FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment