Tuesday 10 March 2015

Handmade taggy & car seat toys

We are doing the baby shopping on the budget. So far we have managed to get everything what we wanted on e-bay, in sales or just I have handmade it. Last thing what we didn't want to buy were toys. For newborn - very unnecessary, but they will be needed when our baby boy will be older. For a start I have handmade a few simple taggy toys + some hanging toys for our car seat.


I have used some of the off cuts from our nursery chair cover, cot bumper, baby changing mat and lastly from our second room curtains. Filling is from unused cushion. Then I actually bought big set of these (dotty + zig zag) really pretty ribbons and some baby teething rings. So overall cost of these toys was £14 ( but I have more then 2/3 of the ribbons still left).



I have made one small taggy blanket, 2 taggy cushions and then 3 car seat hanging taggy toys.



Ribbons are sewed about 5x so they are safe to be pulled.


All done in one afternoon!






No comments:

Post a Comment